This section contains links to general information about pain conditions. It includes some of the medical diagnoses with which clients come to us for complementary therapy.
Not all healthcare professionals use the same terminology for certain conditions. However, we try not to confuse by using unfamiliar scientific words for common conditions.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Compartment Syndrome
- Frozen Shoulder
- Golfers Elbow
- General Muscle Soreness
- Headaches & Migraines
- Lumbago (lower back pain)
- Myofascial Pain
- Neck & Back Pain
- New Daily Persistent Headache (NDPH)
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome (PFPS)
- Piriformis Syndrome (AKA Sciatica)
- Plantar Fasciitis or Heel Spur Syndrome
- Prostatitis AKA Pelvic Pain Syndrome
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Rotator Cuff Injuries (shoulder pain)
- Runners Knee & Bursitis
- Scar Tissue
- Shin Splints (lower leg pain)
- Tendinitis & Paratendinitis
- Tennis Elbow
- Texters Thumb
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- TMJ Syndrome and Jaw Pain
- Torticollis or Wry Neck
If you have any questions about your own pain condition you are welcome to contact Amanda Oswald for a confidential discussion.
Tel: 07742 567528 (we may be unable to answer straight away if we are with a client but please do leave a message)
The Pain Care Clinic specialises in myofascial release and advanced massage therapy for private clients with medical diagnoses of chronic pain conditions and acute pain or injuries. The information on these pages is intended to be general information only. If you are unsure about your own medical diagnosis or medical treatment then please consult a doctor.